Yalp, located at Nieuwenkampsmaten 12, 7472 DE Goor, the Netherlands, is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
Yalp respects the privacy of all users of its site and ensures that the personal information you share with us is always treated confidentially. In this privacy statement we like to explain how we do that. If you have any questions about this, we will gladly help you! You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal data that Yalp processes
We process your personal data because you’re using our services and/ or providing this to us. Below is an overview of the personal data that we may process, depending on the product or service you use:
• First and last name
• Address details
• Phone number
• E-mail address
• IP address
• Location data
• Information about your activities on our website
• Other personal data that you actively provide by, for example, creating a profile on this website, in correspondence and by telephone
The purpose for which Yalp processes personal data
We process personal data for the following purposes:
• To be able to call or e-mail you if necessary to provide the service you have requested.
• To deliver goods and services that you have purchased or requested.
• To inform you about (changes to) our services and products that you have previously purchased or requested. You can always unsubscribe via a link in the email.
• To send the newsletters and mailings for which you have registered.
• To tailor our range of products and services to your preferences based on your surfing behaviour. We only do this with your permission.
Yalp makes no decisions based on automated processing (algorithms) that can have adverse consequences for you.
Storage period for personal data
Personal data may not be kept longer than necessary. The retention period depends on the purpose for which we have received or collected the data and any legal obligations to retain data. If you have any questions about this, you can reach us at email@example.com.
Sharing of personal data by Yalp with third parties
We share your personal data with business partners and third parties if this is necessary for the execution of the agreement and to comply with any legal obligation. We also provide your personal data to third parties in a few other cases, but we only do this with your explicit consent.
With companies that process your data in our order, we conclude a processor agreement to guarantee the same level of security and to protect the confidentiality of your data. We remain responsible for these processing operations.
View, modify or delete data
You have the right to view, modify or delete your personal data. You also have the right to withdraw your consent for any of the data or to oppose the processing of your personal data by Yalp and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to send you a computer file that contains all personal data we have processed or third parties have processed of you.
You can send a request for access, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data, request for withdrawal of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To ensure that the request for access has been made by you, we ask you to include a copy of your ID with the request. Make your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and Citizen Service Number black in this copy. This is to protect your privacy. We will respond as soon as possible, but no later than four weeks, at your request.
We would like to point out that you have the option to file a complaint with the national regulator, the Authority for Personal Data in the Netherlands.
How Yalp protects personal data
We take the protection of your data seriously and take appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you feel that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of misuse, please contact us at email@example.com.
We have taken the following measures to protect your personal data:
• Our employees’ servers and devices are equipped with current security software, such as a virus scanner and firewall.
• We only send your data via secure internet connections (TLS, formerly SSL). You can see this at the address bar ‘https’ and the padlock.
• Access to personal data from mobile devices is restricted and actively monitored.
• All Yalp employees who have access to personal data are trained in carefully handling your data.
• DKIM and SPF are internet standards that we use to prevent you from receiving e-mails containing viruses, spam or intended to obtain personal (login) data.
Date last modification: May 1st, 2018