What if there was playground equipment that challenges all children, adults and seniors, regardless their ability?
Our vision is that everyone regardless of background, age, gender, and ability should have the same opportunities in life to explore and achieve. Though we still see that the group with special needs or disabilities is most neglected in playground design. Most inclusive play solutions that are being offered are often stigmatizing or not interesting enough.
Our solution to get and stay outdoors much more
“All of the Yalp Interactive products are simple to understand, and encourage free play. It gives kids, teens and families great incentive to get and stay outdoors much more.”
Mat Mathieu Gielen – MSc. Delft University of Technology
Our interactive products
See how interactive play challenges the new generations
Examples of ideal locations for our interactive products
- Engage children in fun active games on their playgrounds
- Offer a wider selection of activities at your leisure facilities
- Keep the elderly fit and active outdoors
- Inspire the community to use their local outdoor parks and spaces
- Make your Museum a destination with fun new activities
- Attract high visitor numbers at your holiday park with the unique
- Offer more variety of play activities within your family entertainment centre.
- Provide active play concepts at your amusement park
- Make your campsite stand out from the rest
"It is important that there are places that are accessible for all children and that there is given the opportunity to do sports together, outside and at sports clubs."
"In Helsingborg, we chose to place the Fono on the boardwalk right by the sea. It was an optimal spot"
The Yalp Memo spreads joy and also gives students who have it difficult socially the possibility to join the community.
Get monthly tips for free to make your play and sports area much more fun and attractive.